Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ICC Reality

When I was a kid I loved cereal.   In fact, I still love cereal, just not in the same way I did as a kid.   I blame that on the emphasis companies have these days of making cereals healthy instead of the main focus being the prize inside.    This blog is for those of you who look forward to that special time of the year when Boo Berry comes out.   “Cereality” was already taken, so I tried to make this like “I See Cereality”, which then got abbreviated into ICC Reality.   Does that make sense or have I confused you?   Who cares.  Just look at the pretty pictures of cereal mascots.
                This blog should be updated at least four times a year, sometimes maybe six depending on how busy the world of cereal is.

http://iseecereality.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment