Monday, July 16, 2012

One of One 'Zine

                This blog is to help monitor and track the release of ‘zines I will be publishing that are one of one.   What does this mean exactly?  It means that all of the content in the ‘zines will be exclusive to that ‘zine and there will only ever be one copy of it made by me.   Now, if whoever happens to find it wants to copy it or mass produce it, fine, but I’m only ever making one of them.
                How can you get these ‘zines, you ask, these rare collector items?  Perhaps they will be sold somewhere, auctioned off or donated to the first person who inquires.   Perhaps they will simply be left places in hopes that they fall into the right hands.   Maybe I’ll recycle them after I make them.   No one really knows and each one will be so different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment