Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ayearwithnomoss

+ ayearwithnomoss
                For my thirty-second birthday, I bought a musical keyboard.   That is a story within itself, but it needs to be known that when I purchased said keyboard I also received a free year subscription to Rolling Stone magazine.    As I found out later, their idea of a year is not quite the same as my idea of a year (The subscription is based upon number of issues rather than actual months, plus RS comes out every two weeks) but I stuck with my original title because I happened to like it.
                This is project is actually almost complete- as I’ve received the majority of my issues- and I will update this section here when it is actually done to say so.    For now just enjoy my review of one of the longest running magazines (I’m guessing) before I send them off to the magazine recycling center at my local library.

http://ayearwithnomoss.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment