Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Modern LACKtress

+ Modern LACKtress
                Have you been searching around Hollywood, wondering where all of the great actors have gone?  I know I sure have.   No one really stands out in my mind as having that quality that the stars of old possessed.  
                This blog is dedicated to movies from the past (though Alfred Hitchcock movies have their own blog with Godzilla) and features primarily the movies of actresses such as Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Kim Novak, Ann Baxter, Doris Day and actors such as Cary Grant, Peter Sellers and James Dean. 
                In addition to reviewing these particular movies, I also plot as to who I think Hollywood would cast in them if they were to make them today, and also who I would choose from the shallow end of the pool.

http://modernlacktress.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment