Wednesday, June 13, 2012

eev eet

+ eev eet
                A blog for reviews of television shows.   I actually do not have cable or anything, so all of the shows that I watch are always on DVD.    This is the review of those DVDs, though not the special features necessarily.  
                I just decided to start this one day because I felt the need to write about television but didn’t know where to put it (not having cable, so not being a huge enthusiast, but feeling a little tv is all right), so some of the reviews come at random season numbers and don’t always start at the beginning.   But if I review Season 2, Season 3, etc., just know that I’ve seen the previous seasons before reviewing and also before starting this blog, hence why they’re not reviewed already.   Will I go back and re-watch them and then review them one day, to sort of fill in the gaps?  Probably. 

http://eeveet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment